Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Gift of Desperation part 2

Desperation all by itself is very dangerous. At least it was for me. Thoughts of suicide were often flowing through my mind. But I had one thing that kept me from pulling the trigger. That was a teeny tiny bit of faith. Faith of a mustard seed is what the Bible calls it. This is what it really was: that there’s an outside chance that there might be, just maybe, a God out there somewhere. And that he might just care for me. Maybe. Though I wouldn’t know why. That is all the faith that I could muster. But when I was able to muster that much faith, that was enough for God to prove himself to me.

The solution to the problem is God. How to find him and develop a relationship with him. This is what my blogs will be about.

Pressing On With Excellence,
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment