Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I got This?

Would your life change if you completely surrendered your life to Christ? I dare say it would. I have seen people changed drastically when they do. I've also seen people that change a little over time. I believe it's about how willing we are to have God change us. If I want to hang on to a certain area of my life God will let me do that and He will use that area to draw me to him. The problem is that I like to compartmentalize my life. God wants all of me not just certain areas. So, any area of our lives that we don't allow God to have, blocks us off from Him. My own self-centeredness or pride in that area creates a stumbling block for my relationship with Him. So when I choose to not allow Him into a portion of my life I'm choosing to separate myself from Him. Essentially I'm saying, "I got this. I don't need your help here God." Usually when I here someone say that their headed for trouble.

Taking it to the street:
1.) Whats one area that you need to surrender to God?
2.)Think of an area that you have surrendered and thank God for it.


 Pressing on with excellence!! Keith


   

No comments:

Post a Comment