Monday, September 14, 2015

Surrender To Win




Wow! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Throughout it I have been thinking about how powerless I am in certain situations. When someone passes away you are completely powerless in that, no matter what, you can't bring that person back. It has been a reminder of just how precious and fragile life is. But the powerlessness of it reminds me of other struggles in life. When I realize that in some situations I have no control, I also have to remember that there is One that has all power; that one is God. I don't need to take on added stress. I need to turn it over to God  and allow Him to have control. If I give Him control and I trust and believe that His will is perfect for Me, even though it may hurt, I can have His peace in my life. Peace that passes all understanding even in the rough times. I can't, He can, I think I will let Him.

Taking it to the street: 1) Surrender your powerlessness to God.
                                    2) Bask in His peace when you do.

Pressing on with excellence!! Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment