Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kevin

I don't know if I can even write this one. My brother Kevin died Aug 31, 2015. He will be greatly missed! We had a lot in common like NASCAR and outdoor activities. I found out over the weekend one thing that I did not know about my brother. He was a generous person. He helped people in their need. It was good for me to find that out. The big take away from last week was to make your time with the ones you love special. You never know when they will be gone. I was able to spend some time with my brother about a month before he died. We went up to MI for a week at the lake. We had one weekend together and I sure am glad Kevin decided to make some time for me. We all got together at my Mom's house and spent the day there. That was the last time I saw him alive. I thank my wife for thinking to get this picture. After that he called me from Michigan International Speedway when he was at a  NASCAR race. He held his phone out so I could hear the cars go by. That was the last time I talked to him. He made his last time with me special, whether he realized it or not. We don't have any guarantees in life, so make the moments you have count.

Taking it to the street:

1) Call and talk to someone you Love.
2) Better yet go and visit them and spend some time with them.

I miss you Brother
Pressing on with excellence!!
 Keith
  

No comments:

Post a Comment