Saturday, January 12, 2013

new year new life

I have been thinking lately about how I can serve God this year. I feel like I squandered some of the last fifteen years of my life. I don't want to do the same thing the next fifteen years. I really want to make a difference for God. I'm not exactly sure what that looks like. But I do know one thing. I have been trying to go it alone before. But not this time I'm going to ask for help this time I need an adviser. Two is surely better than one and I believe will be much better than just myself.  I am In need of a coach. One who can look at my assets and guide me in the right direction to be of maximum usefulness of others. This is the year I am ready! No more time to waste! Let's Roll!
Pressing on with excellence!!
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment