Monday, September 10, 2012

Friends



  Since we moved down here in GA in February I have met several people. I’ve met people at church and other venues here in Georgia. But meeting people and making friends are two different things. We have made some real friends while we’ve been here so far. Friends that help you out and watch out for you. We have had some financial difficulties and friends have helped out. Gone above and beyond what I would call the call of duty as a friend. What is the call and duty of a friend? Well let me tell you what some of my friends have been doing. When my daughters 13th birthday came around and I didn’t have any extra money for a great 13th celebration our friends took our whole family out to eat. They didn’t stop there they took us over to the bowling ally and covered two games for all of us. They didn’t stop there they also bought a DQ ice cream cake for us. They didn’t stop there they bought gifts for my daughter. Above and beyond. Since I’ve been looking for work I have a friend that has hand delivered my resume to the Human Resource Dept. He didn’t just do that he’s been hounding his boss to take a look at me. He didn’t stop there He has defended me when there was questions about my last job. Above and beyond. Do you have any friends like these? Are you a friend like this? I want to send out a very special thanks to all of my friends. I am so blessed to have you as my friends thanks so much may God greatly bless you all.
Pressing on with excellence!
Keith   

No comments:

Post a Comment