Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Be Still

Do I even trust God yet? I wonder sometimes. I am so confused on what I should do that I don’t know what to do! Should I be looking for a job or what? I know we are running out of money fast. I need to make some kind of an income, don’t I? Will God really keep me from being evicted? Does He know what is going on? Is my trust in money? Am I afraid of failure? Am I afraid of success? I just need to know what or where God wants me and I will head in that direction. Isn’t it irresponsible to just sit and wait on God? Shouldn’t I be trying to make something happen?

Where am I right now?  Right now I still have some money. Right now I still have some time. Right now I have food, family and a car. Right now I have clothes and a place to live. Right now I believe in God and his love for me. Right now I need to be still and know he is God: Psalms 46:10. This is about him not me; God knows exactly what I need. For now, He wants me to not think. He wants me to be still. In my weakness he is strong.

Pressing on with excellence!
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment