Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Living in the Unknown

Well, I don't know what to write about. First, I want to apologize that I haven't written a blog for a couple of weeks. We went on a family vacation and then I was in an accident at work. Now I've been thinking about the unknowns. I have a lot of unknowns in my life right now.

1)         I don't know if I will be able to go back to work
2)         I don't know if I want to
3)         I don't know if the woman that I hit is okay or not
4)         I don't know if I want to know

I'm doing okay under the circumstances. I haven't worried about what's going on very much. I've really had to practice what I've been preaching lately. And I'm glad to tell you that it has been working. I know that God is in control and I have had a lot of peace, no matter what happens.

I've been suspended from work while they investigate and that has given me time to process through a lot of things. I've been doing all that I can do and that is all I can do. I have to let God do the rest. Whether I have a job or not does not matter to me. I just pray that the lady is okay. Pray for her right now please. That is all that really matters. Everything else is replaceable.

Pressing on with Excellence,
Keith

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you have a lot on your emotional plate. Keep pressing on!

    ReplyDelete